Among the internet amazingness I was recently introduced to (shout out to BG for bringing me up to date) are Hulu.com and Google Reader. Hehe, just try and stop me now. Most of my blog subscriptions are from diy craft blogs because, heck, if you're not gonna actually do it yourself, might as well read about it. Also the random cooking sites (which I have been using surprisingly), and somewhat shameful to admit, but wedding blogs (insert snicker here), and home decorating blogs. And just to for interest sake, I put some links to my faves to the right. -->
With this smorgasbord of offerings, it feels kinda like getting a Real Simple subscription everyday (minus the sexy ads that make me want to buy overpriced handbags). So I'd say if you haven't tried it or something similar, give it a go!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment